Now, while I'm laptop-less and not liking the idea of letting the blog just sleep, I'm going to give you a sneak preview on what I've been planning... (Because I've been using up all my usual blogging time to blog planning time!) So here's what to expect when I can blog properly again!
- a review on Shakespeare's Richard III and some very happy thoughts about the cast for the new Hollow Crown series
- the superb ITV Hercule Poirot TV films, from the ninth series onwards (because they're the good ones)
- my favourite current playwrights and screenwriters
- a bunch of The Hound of the Baskervilles screen adaptations in one post
- A Study in Scarlet, The Sign of Four and The Adventures and Memoirs O Sherlock Holmes
- I love tag question challenges and thought, why not make my own tag? I won't tell you what the tag is about just yet because I'm evil... I think you'll find out in January. I'm quite proud of it, to be honest, and can't wait to challenge a couple of you blogger friends!
I wrote this post on my phone and it insists on using Finnish spell-check everywhere, so if there are weird, Finnish words anywhere that's why. I did check this one before publishing and that was a wise thing to do - the spell-check had honestly suggested liekinheitinnorsu at one point! What...? So, happy pre-Christmas to everyone and beware of flame-throwing elephants... Because at least my phone seems to think such monsters exist.