A friend of mine posted a really fun tag in Facebook, so I decided to share it here at Music & My Mind and pass it on to other bloggers! The idea is to answer the questions below with titles of books from your own bookshelf – just the titles as they are, no modifications or explanations! The questions are translated by me, because that friend in Facebook posted it in Finnish.
1. Are you a man or a woman?
2. Describe yourself
3. What does life mean to you?
Shakespeare & the Making of Theatre
4. How are you doing?
A Storm of Swords
5. Describe your current home.
The Two Towers
6. Where would you like to travel?
A Tale of Two Cities
7. Describe your best friend.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
8. What is your favourite color?
9. What is the weather like now?
10. What is the best season in your opinion?
The Winter's Tale
11. If your life was a tv series, what would it be called?
12. What is your (romantic) relationship like?
The Casual Vacancy
13. What are you afraid of?
A Communicative Grammar of English
14. Aphorism for the day.
Tales of Mystery & Imagination
15. What advice would you like to give?
As You Like It
16. How would you prefer to die?
1000 Places to See Before You Die
And now it's time to tag some people and pass on the fun. I'll tag Frankie Savage, Indigo Montoya and Hamlette. There are no rules here as to how many people you should tag, and of course anyone is free to pass this on!
Have fun perusing your bookshelves!